Thursday, September 25, 2008

A new Beginning

Teaching my children about God is the beat of my heart... the purpose I've been given as a parent. These blessings of mine need nurture, care and leading toward the Saviour, Jesus Christ, for their faith must be their own and cannot be mine. As I pour into them the Word of God, it is my desire that they find within them their desire for the GREAT CREATOR who loves them, and love Him back.

The bible is such a big book. So much is given. And to us who have been given much, much is expected. So where does a parent begin? The purpose of this blog is to share my journey in teaching my little ones about this BIG God from His great book. I hope you find it encouraging, and that your bible babies find it inspiring ;-).

REMEMBER - Bible Babies are SPONGES....... they are always learning - so let's teach!

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.