Monday, October 13, 2008

GUESS WHAT? I made an "About Me" video :-D

Filmed yesterday, this highly acclaimed movie has been released upon to the public at last! Come and delight yourselves with this witty drama highlighting the joys and struggles of being a stay-at-home-mother to four precious boys under 7. And the best part?? It's about me! Rachel... Spaceofgrace... in her smashing debut on the silver (actually it's colour) screen. :-)

Watch it above ^^^^ or click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80fgd9lQV78
((And I apologize in advance - snicker))
Toodles!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi new friend!!!

I am in LOVE with your "About Me" video - oh...and I believe our husbands are equally as charming.

Its funny I look at cute little girls in cute little stockings and I think I want one...then I look at a house full of boys and think....what could be more fun than this (even if it is a little smelly and gross!!)

Powered by WebRing.