Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I need prayer ladies...

I want to say that I am very thankful for you guys. Your comments and blog entries and kindness are very encouraging to me. And I need it right now. Today was one of the worst days I've ever had... I made a really big mistake today (a mommy OOPS with a capital OO) with my boy (I reallllly didn't mean to) and I spent hours bawling my eyes out. I have never, I mean, NEVER, cried so hard in my life.

I really need your prayer.

Please pray for me to be a good wife and mommy. I love my boys so much.

We had a bible study in our home tonight (we meet weekly) and we studied Revelation 12. What I got out of it (LOUD AND CLEAR) is that Jesus is our salvation and that we are in a WAR against satan (i refuse to capitalize that name). This isn't just some la-dee-da life that we are called to. Our enemy is huge and is very very angry... YES, our Saviour is bigger but God has given us armour to USE in the fight for a reason.

Its very clear to me that I need to get serious once again about prayer, studying His Word, and teaching my boys straight from the BOOK how to fight this battle.

I need to go or I'm going to cry again. Thanks for reading, and please pray...
love to you sisters

2 comments:

Maggie said...

We ALL have bad days. Try not to be too hard on yourself!

I will say a prayer for you right now!! Cheer up!! =)

jcdisciple said...

Sister,

I'm so glad the Lord showed you the severity and intensity with which satan fights us.(I don't capitalize it either...sorry English teachers). It has only been in the last six months or so that I have finally been putting on the "Full Armor" of God and girding myself with the "truth" of my enemy's schemes. Some days it's all I can do to crawl off the floor to go to battle because my mind is so engaged in warfare that I just want to stay at Jesus feet and hide. So anyone who expresses the same darkness, my heart goes out to. I'll be in prayer for you, sister. But know this...the victory is already ours!

Praise His HOly Name!!

Powered by WebRing.