Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sleep-blogging and prayer....

Hmmm... What can I blog about? Sigh. It's late. I'm sooo tired, and my brain has already "clocked out" for the night. Pretty soon I'm going to be "sleep-blogging". Hmm.. could be interesting. Could be dangerous... :O Sometimes I just have no idea what to say. Which reminds me... ***insert flash of inspiration here!***

Sometimes (ok, often), I also have no idea what to PRAY. I am soooo thankful that the Holy Spirit intercedes for us with groanings (not the whining kind - I can do that myself) that words cannot express! And that Jesus intercedes for me with the Father...

Thank You God for helping us at every turn.

Now to teach my kids about their MIGHTY INTERCESSOR! They will be so happy to hear...

Good night! Zzzzzzzz....

P.S. Sorry I'm too tired to look up the scripture references for you. Use your concordance, or pop me a comment and I'll add it to my "to-do" list for tomorrow. zzzzz...

1 comment:

Maggie said...

You could've blogged 7 random things about YOU!! LOL =)

http://lifewith2boyz.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged-3.html

Sometimes I am stumped on what to pray about too. =S

Powered by WebRing.