Friday, July 3, 2009

Mothering Without Guilt

Think it's possible to be a mother without guilt? We all need encouragement from moms who have been there. This is the toughest, most stressful, challenging experience of my life. And I've hardly just begun! I found this bible study to really help me... A Mom's Ordinary Day: Mothering Without Guilt. I highly recommend it, and if you can find another mom in need, do it together!



I've also read Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. Another great Read.



The final one on my list is one I just started... Motherhood: The Guilt That Keeps on Giving. I'll let you know how it turns out!



I find books invaluable to my parenting walk. What have you read that has been an encouragement to you? Let me know. Happy reading. I'm addicted to, and in love with, books. :-)

Rachel

1 comment:

Shona Christine said...

A Mom's Ordinary Day looks like it was written for me - there are days when I can't decide whether to hold the baby or to put her down for a few minutes while I cook dinner, then there are days when I manage to do both! I think I'm going to get it and then the question is...hold the baby, read the book, cook dinner - can I manage all 3 at once? I doubt it : )

Your post triggered an idea for a blog posting on my own blog, so I linked to you - hope you don't mind!

Powered by WebRing.